AN PIAGET WAS THE GREATEST SCIENCETIST TO HAVE AN IMPACT ON THE STUDY OF COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT.
Ms. Jessica Nicholson
WHO IS JEAN PIAGET WHAT DID HE DO
I. WHO IS PIAGET
A. Where and when was Jean Piaget born; where and when did Piaget pass away
1. Piaget was born in Neufchatel, Switzerland on August 9, 1896
2. Piaget passed away on September 16. 1980
B. PIAGET THE SCIENTIST
. 1. Piaget received his PhD.
2. Piaget received his PHD from the University of Neufchatel
3. Piaget moves from Switzerland to Zurich and then to Paris
C. PIAGET THEORY
1. Studies his three children from the time of birth
2. Develops the theory of Cognitive Development
3. Names four stages of Cognitive Development
II. THE NEW THEORIES THAT HAVE BEEN DEVELOPED
A. THE THEORY THEORY 1. Researchers have developed new theories based on Piaget?s original idea
III. MY OPINION OF PIAGETS THEORY
A. IT HAS BEEN PROVEN THAT THIS THEORY IS NO LONGER EFFECTIVE.
1. Researchers have developed new theories.
2. This theory is not still used to day.
3. I am against this because I feel this is basis.
JEAN PIAGET WAS THE GREATEST SCIENCETIST TO HAVE AN IMPACT ON THE STUDY OF COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT.
Jean Piaget was born on August 9, 1896 in Neufchatel, Switzerland. He passed away on September 16, 1980 at the age of
piaget, theory, development, children, stage, cognitive, learn, developed, years, new, jean, theories, learning, age, time, switzerland, researchers, ranges, psychology, neufchatel, encyclopedia, during, called, begins, been, zurich, two, studied, stages, received, piaget?s, period, four, eleven, columbia